Since we launched our Smart Contract Audit service we’re constantly asked what information is needed to provide an accurate quote. The most significant piece of information we need is language and number of lines of code. That information alone will make a few assumptions and provide you back a quote quickly.
Here are few common questions we ask:
- Please provide a brief overview of your project.
- Do you have any hard deadlines for completion?
- Can you give us a little more information on scope?
- What version of Solidity are you using?
- Does your contract rely on any external contracts?
- Do you use any Solidity static code analyzers?
- Do you have Solidity unit, and/or functional tests?
It’s ok if you don’t have all the answers. We’re here to help. If you’d like more information about our services, you can request a smart contract audit quote here.